Duration: 6 semester
- To understand the process of business management and its functions.
- To enable the students to acquire knowledge of preparing financial statements.
- To familiarize the students with certain statutes concerning and affecting business organizations in their operations.
- To familiarize the students with the various concepts and elements of cost.
- To create cost consciousness among the students.
- To familiarize the students with the concepts, tools and practices offinancial management.
- To impart knowledge about different forms of banking services and the procedurefor opening and operating bank accounts
Part I :: English & Arabic
Part II: Islamic Studies – Advanced Diploma in Arabic & Islamic Studies (ADAI)
Part III : Core Course
Specialization: Islamic Finance