Admission to Various courses is purely merit based. Only the course fees mentioned in the prospectus is collected from the students
Procedure for admission to Irshadiya College of Commerce and Social Sciences.
Applicants are required to go through the prospectus before applying. Kindly keep a scanned copy of a photograph before starting the application process.
Step 1 Complete the Application Form
• The application process is online. Form will be available on the college website www.irshadiyacollege.com
• fill in the required information. Save and Exit.
Step 2 Downloading Admit Card
Once the application is received, the admit card will be send to the email address provided. The Admit card needs to be produced on the day of the entrance exam.
Step 3 Entrance Exam
The entrance exam will cover the following topics
• English Language 20%
• Arabic language 20%
• General Knowledge 20%
• Islamic studies 20%
• Core subject 20%
Step 4 Short-list Notification
The names of short-list students will be published in the college website within 1week of the entrance exam.
Step 5 Interview and Group Discussion
• Students will be called for an interview on the basis of their entrance exam. The dates of the interview will be published on the website.
• The parents, students and members of the staff will participate in the Group Discussion, following which there will be a personal round of interview with the student.
Step 5 Result Declaration
On the basis of the following criteria, the final selection of the student will take place
• Entrance Exam 40%
• Plus Two Mark 10%
• Class 10 Mark 10%
• Interview Performance 30%
The names of the selected student will be published on the website with 1 week of the interview.
Step 6 Final Process
The admission procedures will be completed once the Fees is Paid. The following documents must be submitted to the Admissions Department for the process to be complete.
• Class 12 Mark list
• Class 10 Mark list
• Transfer Certificate
• Migration Certificate
• Conduct Certificate
• 2 sets of photographs
• Receipt of fees Paid